Silicone repair tape
Tape-Seal is a self-fusing silicone repair tape with infinite uses.
This tape is one of the most versatile and easy-to-use emergency repair product available.
Tape-Seal is one of the the worlds most versatile rescue tapes available.
You can repair leaks on plumbing and hoses quickly, use to insulate electrical wiring or as shrink wrap.
TTP Tape-Seal is a very strong, easy to apply, self-fusing silicone tape.
This silicone self amalgamating repair tape is perfect for emergency and all-purpose repairs.
Repair and Seal leaks Fast ! – Create a permanent, air-tight, watertight seal in just seconds. – Every tool box should have a roll.
WRAS Approval Number: 1207558
Tapeseal’. Black coloured, extruded, silicone tape. For use with water up to 85°C.
Self-fusing Repair Tape Features
• Moisture Resistance– Creates a permanent airtight and watertight seal in seconds making it the perfect waterproof tape for anti corrosion protection
• Chemical Resistance – Resist acids, fuels, oils, solvents, salt water and UV rays
• Pressure Resistance – Tape-Seal will resist 700 PSI Tensile strength
• Safe to use – no solvents and no fumes
• Voltage Resistance – Insulate up to 8000 volts per 0.02” thick layer thereby making it an ideal electrical rear tape
• Temperature Resistance- Resists temperatures from -60 deg C to + 260 deg C
• Easy to apply – Just stretch and overlap, can be applied over dirty, oily or wet surfaces contains no adhesives or chemicals and so never gets sticky like many other repair tapes
• Electrical installations
• Temporary repair of water hoses
• Corrosion protection of parts
• Wear protection of cables or pipes
• Air Leaks
• Exhaust Pipes
• Underwater repairs – can be applied at a depth of over 300m
• Tidying of cables for stowage
• Apply to handles or rails to create a non slip grip
• Cover metal fittings to prevent corrosion
• Waterproof electrical connections
• Repair pipes and water hoses
• Repair of vacuum cleaner hoses
• Insulation of pond or garden light connections
• Cable colour coding
• Sealing and Fixing
• Tape-Seal is NOT suitable for fuel lines – brake lines – gas pipes