Radiator stop leak
The non clog radiator stop leak
Customers have a huge choice when it comes to radiator stop leaks hence it can be a difficult choice. Unfortunately many products can do as much harm as good. Some products can block the heater matrix or the water pump. RAD-FIX is a non clog radiator stop leak.
TTP Rad-Fix prevents and seals water leaks for all Radiators, Cooling Systems, Heater Matrix and Engine Blocks. We have manufactured RAD-FIX without compromise hence this product has the ability to perform in the most arduous of applications.
RAD-FIX radiator stop leak for cars
For most cars a single bottle of RAD-FIX is sufficient. One bottle will treat a 25ltr cooling system.
Customers can add even if anti-freeze is present in the system as it is compatible.
RAD-FIX radiator stop leak and commercial vehicles
Customers with commercial vehicles or heavy plant can rely on RAD-FIX.
To calculate how much RAD-FIX to use simply divide the number of Ltrs in the vehicle cooling system by 25. Hence a truck with 50ltrs of water in the cooling system will require 2 x bottles of RAD-FIX.
Instructions for use of RAD-FIX non clog radiator stop leak
- Rinse out the system
- Open the heater valve (heater switch on)
- Run the engine until warm
- Shake well bottle of RAD-FIX and pour into radiator
- Run engine for at least 5 minutes
- After cooling bring the coolant up to standard
- Can be used in all types of radiators.
- Does NOT CLOG the cooling system.
- Can be used with all types of anti-freeze.
- Is compatible with different water-based coolants.
- Helps prevent corrosion and aids water pump lubrication.
RAD-FIX technical sheets
Other additive products
OIL-FIX an oil stop leak for gearboxes, power steering and engines
FT-900 a universal fuel additive suitable for Petrol or diesel