Best Heat shrink tubing
Heat shrink characteristics
Because TTP adhesive lined heat shrink tubing is fully adhesive lined it therefore provides maximum protection from moisture and water. Due to its 3:1 shrinkage ratio it is ideal for most heat shrink applications. Manufactured with a dual wall of Polyolefin outer and a hot-melt adhesive inner lining. TTP heatshrink is designed to insulate and seal electrical and mechanical components against water and moisture. Furthermore it is flexible and flame retardant.
include general electrical insulation, mechanical protection, cable and harness bundling.
Adhesive lined heat shrink tubing is widely used in marine, automotive, electrical and general industrial industries.
TTP Heatshrink is UL approved, manufactured in an ISO9001 quality environment and is fully RoHS and REACH Compliant.
Adhesive lined heat shrink sizes
Our heat shrink comes in a large range of sizes from 3mm up to 50mm.
Adhesive lined heat shrink lengths
Each sizes comes in a convenient 1.2mtr tubes allowing you to cut the exact length you need.
Heat shrink kits are available containing 120 pieces of mixed sizes.
Heat shrink properties
- Adhesive lined product
- 3:1 shrinkage ratio
- Easy installation over irregular or large components
- Superior electrical and mechanical properties
- Flexible and flame retardant
- Supplied sizes from 3mm to 50mm internal diameter in Black
- Fully lined with hot melt adhesive
- Longer lasting
- Excellent sealant and moisture properties
- Dielectric strength 20 kv/m
- Tensile strength 10.4Mpa min
- Approval UL223 125C VW-1 600V RoHS Compliant
For the ultimate electrical connection look at Soldershrink