Structural Polyurethane Adhesive with micro emissions
TTP90 is a fast curing two part adhesive.
It has been specifically formulated to be user friendly and does not require the user to undergo any training. This is due to the micro emission technology used in production.
You will find TTP90 structural adhesive resistant to elevated temperature, moisture, fuel, many solvents and chemicals.
TTP90 is ideal for small, quick, durable bonding and repair jobs.
Instructions for use
Our TTP90 polyurethane adhesive is a simpel to use comprising of three componrents:
- 2 Pack Adhesive Tube
- Dispensing Gun
- Mixing Nozzle
1. To assure an even ratio dispense we recommend levelling the pistons by placing the opened cartridge in the dispenser and purge till material starts to flow from both cartridge chambers prior to attaching the mixer.
2. After attaching the mixing nozzle and loading the cartridge into the dispense tool, pull the trigger at a constant and steady rate to force both prepolymer and curative through the mixer tip. It is recommended to discard the first 25 to 50 mm of dispensed material as it may be off-ratio. Sufficiently mixed on-ratio adhesive has a uniform black colour, is creamy, smooth and glossy.
3. The material in the mixer will become very difficult or impossible to dispense after about 60 seconds of the open time. Either keep material flowing through the mixer during short periods of time adhesive is not needed or replace the mixer prior restarting dispense.
4. Once finished dispensing, leave the mixer in place until you need to use TTP90 again .
5. The remainder of the adhesive will have a shelf life of several weeks if stored properly.
6. To start using TTP90 again, remove the old mixing nozzle and dispose of properly. Carefully clean the cartridge nozzle, the products in the two chambers must be cleanly separated. If there is any black-tan mixing on either side dispense some product out of the openings with no mixer tip attached, until only single component product resides in each chamber. Finally attach a new mixer and start dispensing.
Typical Cure Characteristics
@ 23° C
|90 sec / 1.5 minute
@ 23° C
@ 23° C